- Research Focus:
- Core: Control Theory – Robotics – Finite Elastic Deformation.
- Fund-my-startup buzzwords: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science.
- Antiquated buzzwords: System Identification, Data Mining.
- University Affiliations:
- The University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine (2019 - Present).
- The University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine (2019 - Present).
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Medical Physics and Engineering (Ended 2019).
- The University of Sheffield, School of Engineering (Ended 2012).
- The University of Texas at Dallas, School of Engineering (Ended 2019).
- Previous Company Affiliations:
- Research Peer Reviewing Activities
- International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC) Automatica Journal – IEEE Access Journal – Journal of Neural Computing and Applications (NCAA) – IFAC World Congress – IOP: Measurement Science and Technology – IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) – IEEE International Conference on Decision and Control (CDC) – IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) – Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC) – American Control Conference (ACC) – International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML).
Recent Blog Posts
|Research, Peer Review, Writing Papers.||March 10, 2019|
|Sci-Tech: Large teams develop; Small teams disrupt.||February 15, 2019|
|Optimality vs. Stability of Feedback Control Systems||August 22, 2018|
Select News Highlights
|The docker repo for my IROS 2018 Minimax iDG Submission has moved to the following repo: lakehanne/ros. Look for the `idg_iros18` tag. I will continue hosting the youbotbuntu14 repo on my hub for the next six months before I finally delete it.||August 20, 2019|
|I have successfully defended my PhD Thesis. Thanks to the mentors I worked with during my graduate program, viz. S.B. Jiang, and N. Gans, and my dissertation committee members: Mark Spong, T. Summers, Y. Tadesse and D. Bhatia.||May 16, 2019|
|Starting in the summer of 2019, after I shall have defended my PhD thesis, I shall be resuming as a postdoc at The University of Chicago's Pritzker school of medicine.||January 31, 2019|
|At the Department of Brain Robot Interface (BRI) of Japan's ATR Computational Neuroscience (CNS) Labs., I presented our minimax iterative dynamic game work.||August 29, 2018|
Strava Activities Summary
I pedal the metal of an unstable bi-pedal locomotor robata (robot) a.k.a. bike, often logging approximately 120 miles a week, to the extent that the weather permits. I currently own a 2018 TREK Domane AL3 62cm road bike. Because why not? I am 6'7" (fyi, this is why not). It has served me well in the states of Texas, Illinois, and Indiana -- so far. I hope it serves in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania soon as I log my centuries around the Midwest and East coast. Below are my activities summary on strava. When strava says follow "Lekan Pat Molu", it literally means hit the goddamn button and follow me.
At my leisure, I like to read -- a lot! My interests span from research papers, to history books, to engineering junkies and such. Highlighted below are some of my reading lists in the past, codes you might find useful and what-have-you.
awesome neuro-control: A curated list of papers that apply neural dynamics to control systems.
awesome screw theory: A curated list of papers that apply screw theory for soft and rigid robots control.
- advice for fellowships, internships, conference grants applications
- summer’18 reading list: Bellman and Optimal Control
- summer’17 reading list: RAS Papers
- bash-scripts: Short and fun bash scripts.
- control/robotics/ai conference tracker
- research group resources: Borrowed from Jean Yang
Last updated on 2019-07-22